Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

New Rings and Suede Things...

Just a quick post to expel some of my excitement over my new 'will use it every day and it will make me look fabulous' bag...
Which looks just as sexy in real life...


Other colours were sold in Urban Outfitters for £50 to £55 but this was an online exclusive that went down to £25 in the sale- this, I believe, was a sign- I HAD to have it!

(OOH SUEDE AND LEATHER....)
You can shop other Ecote bags here...

Also got me this fierce peacock-feather ring from Forever 21...


Forever 21 actually have an amazing selection of rings (check the online stuff here), I especially like this elephant ring and this vintage-inspired one, all for around £5.


Plus, with Forever 21 only having one store in the UK, I feel like buying things from here is a little more special than shopping in Topshop or H & M where it seems there's one on every corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment